VACANCY: AFFILIATE CBT THERAPIST FOR GLASGOW ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION COUNSELLING SERVICE (GADS) FOR IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS IN GLASGOW
VACANCY: Experienced CBT Therapist for Glasgow Anxiety and Depression Counselling Service (GADS)
This role is for in-person appointments at our offices in Glasgow city centre (it's not an online role).
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 20TH MAY 2022, 5PM
INTERVIEWS: week beginning Monday 23rd May
START DATE: ASAP/by end of May 2022
The GADS team is growing and we are experiencing an increased demand for our services. We are looking to recruit another suitably qualified and experienced CBT Therapist to join the team to provide psychotherapy, counselling, support and therapy sessions to clients. The role involves providing in-person appointments to clients at our offices in Glasgow city centre.
This role is NOT suitable for newly qualified practitioners (1-3 years). We are looking for experienced practitioners who have been qualified for at least 3 years.
We are looking to see a minimum of 5 clients per week (although other work will be available here and at our other should you want extra clients). We do all the admin, advertising, getting the clients, arranging appointments, answering enquiries etc. - your role is to provide therapy sessions with the clients we refer to you.
This is a sessional self-employed affiliate role, however, you are very much part of a team and your will receive various benefits and discounts as part of your role. We regularly check in with affiliates and you will have access to individual and group supervision, networking events, discounts, updates and more. This is a flexible role that you can fit around your other commitments.
Here's some of the abilities, skills and experiences we are looking for:
- Qualified therapist/counsellor/psychotherapist/psychologist (all modalities considered). We would also like to hear from practitioners with training in DBT too (if possible). We work from an integrative model, and prefer practitioners to tailor sessions as much as possible to each client's needs and way of working;
- Qualified for at least 3 years;
- Experience of working with anxiety and depression, as well as a range of other concerns (as you will receive clients from our other practices too);
- Preferable that you have worked with at least over 30 different individual clients experiencing anxiety and depression.
- Be willing to work face-to-face in our offices in Glasgow city centre (although some online appointments might be offered too).
- You must have current professional and public indemnity insurance, PVG/Disclosure, membership of a counselling/health/psychotherapy/psychology professional body, current ICO Data Protection certificate and HMRC self-employment registration is required (or be willing to achieve these)
Here's what we can offer:
- £38/hour (rates will be higher for corporate/insurance clients and other therapies)
- Friendly, supportive and encouraging team
- Comfortable working environment within luxury, well-equipped consulting rooms in Glasgow city centre
- Flexible working arrangements that you can fit around other commitments
annual membership to the Eating
Disorder Therapist Networking Group; discounted clinical supervision (should you
wish to work with our supervisor); access to 3-4 free support and
supervision groups for affiliates, per year; free monthly support drop-ins, team meetings; opportunity to pick up extra client work; invites to events; other
opportunities; and referrals from our other two practices, should you
want them; free networking events; support from the team - you are not
We are currently looking for therapists who can see clients during any the following times. You choose which times you want to work:
* Mondays, 9am-5pm (choose your hours)
* Tuesdays, 8am-2pm (choose your hours)
* Wednesdays, clinics are fully booked
* Thursdays, 8am-10pm (choose your hours)
* Fridays, 8am-10pm (choose your hours
* Saturdays, 4pm-10pm (choose your hours)
* Sundays, 8am-10pm (choose your hours
You can choose which clinic above you wish to work (you can choose more than one, depending on how many clients you wish to see) and we will set a clinic up for you.
us for a Role Description and Application Form or if you have any
questions or need any further information information. Please see our contact details below. Please note that
we do not accept CVs and these will not be considered. We look forward
to hearing from you.
Glasgow Anxiety and Depression Counselling Service (GADS)